24 September 2008

It's decided


I don’t even know why I made this. I bet you I won’t even keep up with it. Oh well, lately I feel like I keep getting tossed around by millions of hands. Every time I land in the center of someones palm to get settled, I’m tossed back into the air to find a new hand to catch me…and so on and so on. But at the same time, I’ve never felt so alone.
I don’t have any reason to feel this way. All I can really come up with is this hurricane. I just want to be at home in my warm bed but I can’t. I love Maryland, it’s so close to the city and there are so many more opportunities here for me…but I’m so alone here. I would never be able to make it. Yet, I cannot complain. My house got damage, but it could have been so much worse. So many people were left completely empty handed. All I would do is wake up…think about what I could possibly do in a town with no power…water…friends…businesses…gas stations, and wish that I could go back to sleep and wake up when the world was normal once more. Then when it was a fact that I couldn’t continue sleep, I’d walk around my house aimlessly…thinking about how depressing everything is…listen to the hum of the generator, stare at myself in the mirror, pick up a book and set it back down, pick up my camera and take pictures of the moon, or just cry myself to sleep again.

but here I just feel so alone.
Sunday, please come.
Sunday, please stay away.
Oh boy.

DC tomorrow, once more.
Who wouldn’t want to live this life that I’m so confused about waking up to every morning?
-Jessica

P.s- taking pictures here come so easily.
and also, Maryland is the true definition of Fall. mmmmmm (:


1 comment:

Damon said...

I love you to pieces[: