01 November 2009

just a thought

There is so much I feel I need to express but for some reason when I get to this point in writing it all down my mind goes completely blank.

I'd like to start off by saying I feel so great when people come to me for guidance. I always think very low of myself. Always. And when people say "Jessica, I really need to talk to you" it reminds me of how much maybe what I have to say really does matter. I hate to see people hurting. It hurts me. When their so vulnerable and down I wish I could take all their pain away and put it in my heart to make theirs so much stronger. Every single day it seems like people are getting more and more upset with they way their life is going. The most positive people I've known for so many years have gotten so negative and I feel as if all hope is gone. I think we all need a change...or better yet I think we all need faith that life is going to get better. After people get finished telling me their problem all I can think so say is...have faith. Please. Because you shouldn't worry when God is holding your hand along the rocky path you've stumbled upon. When it seems as if the whole world is pressing down on you, everyone is against you, there is no hope, you always have Gods love. I want to make everyone happy. So bad. This is the biggest problem I've had lately. People are so stressed with the way things are going or the way people see them. Please don't ever hold yourself back with they way you want to be just because you're scared of not being accepted. I did that for so long then I met someone that changed my life completely and showed me who I was. Ever since that day I've known exactly who I am, what I want, and where I'm going. This is such a lame blog but I just wish my words could help someone and make them a little happier. Just for a minute. But I honestly don't think my words could make anyone happy considering they can't make me happy. Isn't that what we all want? To be able to take our own advice. Then we wouldn't need others insight. Because the only person that knows what's right for you is...you. Life is always going to get better. In the end what you went through only makes you stronger. This has all been so cliche' and I'm talking in circles. This sounds like elementary writing. Please forgive me.

p.s one month two weeks
p.s.s im almost nineteen and thats scary.
p.s.s.s i wish i could tell you but i wouldn't waste my breath.

1 comment:

cattastic said...

love this. it's wonderful and inspiring