26 September 2008

live in me


I'm not even in the mood to write on here today.

Today was one of those days where you just want to sleep sleep sleep.
I woke up sick, took medicine which made me super sleepy, went back to sleep, woke up, ate cereal, took more medicine, watched "what I like about you", which is VERY stupid because I really can't stand Amanda Bynes, ate dinner, and now I'm currently doing this, drinking hot tea, watching the presidential election.

McCain has nothing to worry about. Doodz got in the bag.

Oh, I forgot to mention I also shot today. I only got one decent photo due to the sun going down at such a rapid pace. Today was filled with comfortable thunder lullabies and rain hushing me to sleep. mmmm. I live for days like these.

If you haven't seen the newest JC Penny commercial, I really enjoy the song that plays in the background. I'll post it here for you all.

I highly doubt anyone reads these, but it's still very nice to act like someone cares about what I do all day. I would really like to sleep now, but it goes like this. All I wanna do is sleep all day and when it actually comes time close my eyes, It seems so boring. Why waste my life sleeping?



-Jess

p.s- please kill me if I ever do this again, but it's what I get for being here so long.

and there isn't a real video for it.

i'm going to regret this...but it's a fun song...right?

ugh







i hate country music. i hate summer. but for some reason that song just has me.

2 comments:

Damon said...

your so cute
gah i adore youuu
im glad your always here
i care about you most

DAMON FOR PRESIDENT
wanna be my first lady?

[and last]

Lourin said...

awh, jess im sorry you were sick
i hope you get better real soon!

i read your whole blog :)
it sounded peaceful
i wish i could do that thing you talk about "sleep" i need it